James Park House
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
James M. Welcker blacksmith account book (blacksmith’s Book), 1848 + ephemera. Found in James Park House, Knoxville, Tenn (Welcker was an in-law of the Park family).
Black-and-white photograph of James Park House (interior) the home of the Knoxville Academy of Medicine. Located at 422 West Cumberland Avenue. Photo of meeting room with fireplace at front and rows of chairs. Written on front “Christmas 1953 The Platto”
James Park House plans for restoration work for the Knoxville Academy of Medicine and planting plans. Done by Eugene E. Burr and McCrory & Associates. (Gift of Gene Burr)
James Park House: Plans for restoration work done by Eugene E. Burr for the Knoxville Academy of Medicine. Exterior restoration of the building, 1980, and proposed interior alterations, 1989. Black line plans, 2 pcs.
James Park House: Planting plans and details for the Knoxville Academy of Medicine, McCrory and Associates, Planners and Landscape Architects, 1981. Blue line plans, 1 pc.