Airplane Filling Station
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Identifier: APD 0028
Scope and Contents Material on the Airplane Filling Station on Clinton Highway (near Callahan Road), built in 1929 by Henry and Elmer Nickle. Collection includes: original 5x7” photograph of the Airplane Filling Station; one 11x14” copy photograph of Airplane Filling Station (with Henry & Elmer Nickle); 193_ estimate from Cockrum Lumber Company (materials to build Airplane Filling Station); September 6, 1998 article by Barbara Asbury in Knoxville News-Sentinel with photograph and caption about Airplane...