Knox County (Tenn.) Courthouse (Court House)
Found in 11 Collections and/or Records:
Cross stitch needle-work depictions of historic sites in Knoxville, created by the Knoxville Chapter, Embroiderers’ Guild of America.
Seven Knoxville designs in cross stitch done by Margaret Reagan from projects created by the Knoxville Chapter, Embroiderers’ Guild of America. Included are the L & N Station, the Knox County Court House, the Southern Railway Station, Blount Mansion, Hopecote, the Market House, and the Westmoreland Waterwheel.
“Dedication and Unveiling Ceremonies, Spanish War Veterans Monument, Knoxville, 1940”
“Dedicatory and Unveiling Ceremonies Spanish War Veterans’ Monument” (Dedication Program) Knox County Court House.
“Dedicatory and Unveiling Ceremonies Spanish War Veterans’ Monument on Court House Lawn, Knoxville, Tennessee, Sunday, June 30, 1940” (Dedication Program) Knox County Court House “Under the auspices of Jack Bernard Camp No. 1, United Spanish War Veterans, of Knoxville, Tennessee”
Footage of Civil Rights protests at the Tennessee Theatre and the Knox County Courthouse in Knoxville, TN.
Notes cards issued by Fidelity Federal Savings, Knoxville, Tenn., picturing East Tennessee historic sites: Marble Springs, Knox County Courthouse, Kelly House, Blount Mansion, Rocky Mount, Fort Loudon, Chota, and the James White Fort. Artist: Louis Spitzer of Chattanooga (KNS, 2 October 1979)
Old Knox County Courthouse (Court house) Re-use drawings by Burr & Green Associated Architects ca. 1986
Old Knox County Courthouse Re-use drawings by Burr & Green Associated Architects. Ca. 1986.
QMM.1997-001 a : Photocopies of plans and drawings of the Knox County Court House, from Palliser’s Court Houses, City Halls, Jails, etc., No. 2, July 1889. Includes cover sheet and plates 31-36. Copies obtained from the Library of Congress (correspondence re: copies is with plans). + original photographic prints added to folder QMM.1997-001 b. Made by the Library of Congress in 1979. Six photographic prints.
Twelve scrapbooks (in 6 boxes) of Knoxville Service Director, City Manager, and Mayor Walter W. Mynatt, 1922-1941; photographs (some copy photographs) of Knoxville, Henley Street Bridge, and the original McGhee Tyson Airport building. Includes 5 historic photographs by C. Kinzel and a color print of the Knoxville city flag; personal and political papers; small artifacts.