Skip to main content

Jacob T. Bradsher

 Subject
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

St. Mary’s Hospital Collection (Gift of John M. Burkhart, MD).

 Collection
Identifier: MSC 0317
Scope and Contents Opened on April 22, 1930, St. Mary’s Memorial Hospital was built on Knoxville’s Oak Hill Avenue as the third Catholic hospital established in Tennessee. Through the leadership of the Sisters of Mercy, many landmark additions were made to the hospital over the years including the East Tennessee Cancer Clinic in 1937 and the first cerebral palsy clinic in East Tennessee in 1948. Many notable doctors and staff worked for St. Mary’s over the years including Drs. Herbert Acuff, Jacob Bradsher, &...
Dates: 1927-2019