Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
The John E. Lutz Business Papers consist of letters and receipts kept while managing his Knoxville-based shoe and hat business, J. E. Lutz & Co. from 1886-1895.
Materials from St. Mary’s donated to the McClung Collection are contained in two boxes. Box one contains three scrapbooks, two compact disks, and oversized folders of photographs and scanned newspaper articles. Box two contains ten folders of various materials including photographs, newspaper clippings, booklets, pamphlets, letters, and other ephemera. Two books that were donated with the collection can be found through the library catalog.
Sterchi letter to the Mayor of Knoxville (8 avril 1850?) concerning the paving of Cumberland Avenue (in French) (difficult to read the mss., translation provided as best it could be read).