Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Knoxville airports scrapbooks (1954-59; 1959-63; 1964-68; 1969-74); photographs of airport, Amra Grotto; U. T. football (scrapbook), masonic apron in frame; baseball and political ephemera (father Arthur Atkin) U. T. Football scrapbooks (1934-1974); sheet music (printed and handwritten scores), trumpet mute shaped like small hat, photographs
1) Receipt for $10 from Morristown Lodge No. 231, F. & A. M. 1915.
2) Letter of recommendation for Homer L. Williams from Carriger & Berry of Morristown, Tenn. 1918
3) Membership card for Amra Grotto (masonic) in Knoxville, Tenn. 1923.
4) Membership card for Amra Grotto (masonic) in Knoxville, Tenn. 1924.
5) Check in the amount of $1 to be drawn on First National Bank (Kaw City, Okla.) signed by H. L. Williams.1927.
Folder also contains letter from donor.