Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
Collage of pen-and-ink drawings of buildings in Morristown Crockett Museum 1796 Main Street 1912 Southern Railway Station 1915 East High School City Hall Mill at Panther Springs Peavine Railroad 1890 People’s Grocery Virginia Hotel 1865 Morristown Fairgrounds 1906 Tate Store - Panther Springs 1870
Historic Photographic Survey of the Justice Center Site. Knoxville, Tenn. 1999. Prepared by Neil Studios. (photographs)
Lawson McGhee Library, 500 W. Church Ave., Knoxville, Tenn. exterior ca. 1984; East Tennessee Historical Center (formerly old Post Office and Custom House) 314 W. Clinch Ave., Knoxville, Tenn. exterior ca. 1984. B&W 5 x 7”.
6 B&W snapshots: Crockett Tavern, 1 pc.; unidentified courthouse, 1 pc.; Hildebrand house in Polk County, Tenn, May 1957. 3 pcs.; Inez Burns, Marshall Wilson, and Mrs. L.W. McCown at Nancy Ward grave (Cherokee heroine) , near Benton, Polk County, Tenn May 1957. 1 pc.
Contact sheets from the opening of the East Tennessee Historical Center, Knox County Public Library (former Post Office and Custom House), Knoxville, Tenn. Ca. 1982. B&W 8x10”
Photograph album with 15 photographs, 1937-1938. Taken by A.B. Loy. Subjects include: Tellico Plains log yard, poplar and other trees, head waters of Tellico River, cabin of C.A. Moles, J.P. Vestal et al., Little Tennessee River, Fort Loudon.
Color copy photograph of painting, Knoxville Blockhouse by Lloyd Branson.