Showing Collections: 61 - 66 of 66
Photocopy of typescript transcription of December 18, 1864 letter from W. F. Saylor, near Savannah, Ga., to “Father.” 6 pp. Mentions Civil War, burning bridges, the burning of Atlanta, etc.
Civil War diary of W. Henry Kemp, Co. ‘I,’ Ill. Inf., 4th Div., 15th A.C. January 1-July 13, 1865. 1 bound pocket diary. Kemp noted his daily activities (writing reports and record keeping) and war news, such as the death of General Kirby Smith.
William N. Swift Civil War diary, May 1862-February 1863. Co. G, 34th Regt., Georgia Vol. Inf., C. S. A. (Photocopy of typescript).
William N. Swift Civil War diary, May 1862-February 1863. Co. G, 34th Regt., Ga Vol. Inf., CSA. Photocopy of typescript 25 pp.
- Subject: United States History Civil War, 1861-1865 X
- Photographs 14
- Diaries 8
- Confederate States of America (CSA) 5
- Artifacts 4
- Education 4
- Genealogy 4
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 4
- Brownlow, William Gannaway, 1805-1877 3
- Cartes de visite (CDVs) 3
- Correspondence 3
- Politics and government 3
- Portraits 3
- Uniforms 3
- African Americans 2
- Autographs 2
- Cyclorama Souvenir 2
- Elections 2
- Ephemera 2
- Military personnel 2 + ∧ less
- English 8
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1