Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Pvt. Benjamin Crownover Giddens Papers. Box 1: 13 manuscripts including the Civil War letters of Pvt. Benjamin C. Giddens, 3rd Tennessee Lilliard’s Infantry, Company “G” and letters of his father, Rev. Riley Anderson Giddens of Bradley County, Tenn.. Also, tintype of Pvt. Benjamin C. Giddens, R. W. Selvidge, Cleveland, Tenn., to sister. ALS 1 pc. /2 pp. On letterhead. Re: Settlement of father’s estate + photocopies of information re: John Conway Jefferson Selvidge, rifle maker.
United Daughters of the Confederacy, Chapter 89 (Knoxville, Tenn.), scrapbook, 1936-1943. Compiled by Ina Fields Wayland.
United Daughters of the Confederacy, General Thomas Lanier Clingman. Chapter #2119, scrapbook, 1953-61.
United Daughters of the Confederacy (UDC) scrapbook with newspaper clippings, ca. 1870s-1930s. Mostly local interest, Confederate veterans, decoration days, Civil War stories. Gift of Mrs. Amanda White McTeer.
- Clubs and organizations 3
- United Daughters of the Confederacy 3
- Clingman, T. L. (Thomas Lanier), 1812-1897 1
- Confederate States of America (CSA) 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. 3rd Tennessee ( Lilliard’s) Infantry Company “G” 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) 1
- Mrs. Amanda White McTeer 1
- Pvt. Benjamin Crownover Giddens 1
- Rev. Riley Anderson Giddens 1
- Tennessee History Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- U. D. C. (United Daughters of the Confederacy ) 1
- United States History Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Wayland, Ina Fields, 1889-1965 1 ∧ less
- English 2