Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Newspaper clippings glued into scrapbook (some loose); include dates and source information for the majority of the clippings.
Scrapbooks1940s-1954 (some gaps), mostly newspaper clippings.
Scrapbook of glued-in newspapers clippings of the column by Dr. Frederick Augustus Ross, D. D. (1796-1883). Some identified as from the Christian Observer (Richmond, Va.). Title of column was “Rev. Dr. Ross’ Column.” Mostly religious and political. Undated. Includes printed copy of December 16, 1868, letter from Dr. Ross, Huntsville, Ala., to Col. John A. McKinney, Rogersville, Tenn.
Scrapbooks of newspaper clippings kept by T.A.R. Nelson. 19 vols. in 9 boxes. 1843-1872. Mostly political + Legal Scrapbook 1867-1868 donated in 2017.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 4
- Politics and government 3
- Tennessee History Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Brownlow, William Gannaway, 1805-1877 1
- Christian Observer 1
- Clergymen 1
- Democratic Party 1
- Dempster Brothers, Incorporated. 1
- Dempster, George R. (George Roby), 1887-1964 1
- Diaries 1
- Dr. Frederick A. Ross 1
- Dueling 1
- Duels 1
- Huntsville (Ala.) 1
- John A. McKinney 1
- Journalism 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Politics and Government 1
- Knoxville Chronicle 1
- Knoxville Journal 1 + ∧ less
- English 2