Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
W. H. and J. T. Moffett Papers. New Market, Tenn. 1830s-1880s (Gift of Mr. and Mrs. John Armistead) (Account books).
William A. D. Pearce receipts and notes, Elizabethton, Tenn., 1849-1884; S. H. Anderson receipt, 1897; Bristol, Elizabethton & North Carolina Railway stock certificate, 1892. (Gift of Robert T. Nance).
William A. D. Pearce receipts and notes, Elizabethton, Carter County, Tenn. 1849-1884. 49 pcs. Receipt to S.H. Anderson, Carter County Trustee. 1897. Re: interest on claims. Bristol, Elizabethton & North Carolina Railway stock certificate to Carter County, Tenn. 1892. 200 shares.
- Maps 2
- Receipts 2
- Account books 1
- Annual Register for Synodical Female College 1
- Arkansas 1
- Artifacts 1
- Autograph albums 1
- Bethel, A. L. 1
- Bible Society of the Confederate States 1
- Bibles 1
- Bolli family 1
- Branch Bank of Tennessee 1
- Brazil 1
- Bristol Elizabethton & North Carolina Railway stock certificate 1
- Buffat, Alfred 1
- Buffat, Elisa Bolli 1
- Buffat, Pierre Francois 1
- Buffat, Sylvie T. (Sylvie Tauxe) 1 ∧ less
- English 1