Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
SPC 2017.010.001a Southern Ry Co. Painters and Helpers. Knoxville, Tenn. April 27, 1905. W.K. Brother (written on back). Sepia. 4.5 x 7” mounted on board. 1 pc.
Southern Railway ledger (employee records) book, 1900-1902. Handwritten Mss. 1 vol. Folio, covers missing. Index of names and employee records. Includes promotions, dismissals, etc. Several main train wrecks noted, including New Market, Tenn., and McCarty’s. Other locations mentioned include Knoxville, Bristol, Atlanta and Asheville. 572 pp. (damage on back pages).
Small handwritten notebook with entries for seniority lists for: East Tennessee, Virginia and Georgia Railroad conductors, 1865-1948; train dispatchers; call boys; 1865 to 1948 seniority list of railroad conductors; 1892-1948 seniority list of road trainmen. Entry at front of notebook reads: “1865 to 1948 Seniority List Road Conductors and Trainmen, Knoxville Division, Southern Ry.” 1 vol.
- East Tennessee, Virginia & Georgia Railway/Railroad (ETV&G) 2
- Account books 1
- American Cattle Trust 1
- Baxter, John, 1819-1886 1
- Business enterprises 1
- Coal 1
- Coal Creek Mining and Manufacturing 1
- Crown Cotton Mills 1
- East Tennessee Iron and Coal 1
- Group portraits 1
- Houk, Leonidas Campbell, 1836-1891 1
- Iron 1
- Knoxville Water 1
- Knoxville Woolen Mills 1
- Knoxville and Augusta Railway 1
- Knoxville and Kentucky Railway 1
- Knoxville and Ohio Railway 1
- Lenoir City Company 1 ∧ less
- English 1