Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Armstrong Family Papers, 1826-1892. Include the papers of Drury P. Armstrong and Robert Houston Armstrong.
Ellen McClung Berry Travel Materials consists of items related to the estate of Ellen McClung Berry, with a focus on her trip abroad in the late 1920’s. It includes a travel diary detailing her solo trip around the world from 1927-1928. It also contains a photo album from earlier trips to Italy with her family in the early 1920’s. The collection includes correspondence, manuscripts, journals, and documents involving her parents, as well as genealogy of the McClung family.
W. H. and J. T. Moffett Papers. New Market, Tenn. 1830s-1880s (Gift of Mr. and Mrs. John Armistead) (Account books).
- Maps 2
- Travel 2
- Account books 1
- African Americans 1
- Annual Register for Synodical Female College 1
- Arkansas 1
- Artifacts 1
- Autograph albums 1
- Berry, Ellen Lawson McClung, 1894-1992 1
- Berry, Hugh Lawson McClung, 1932-1963 1
- Berry, Thomas Huntington, 1894-1978 1
- Bethel, A. L. 1
- Bible Society of the Confederate States 1
- Bibles 1
- Botanical specimens 1
- Branch Bank of Tennessee 1
- Business cards 1
- Cemeteries 1 ∧ less