Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Bonny Kate Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution (D.A.R.) application papers, minutes (1893-1992 and as received), miscellaneous records, membership certificate for Mary Boyce Temple, silver loving cup of Mary Boyce Temple. The Charter is framed.
One brass pocket knife with the words “Ku Klux Klan” on one side, and the image of a hooded figure on the other side. 1 pc. + one brass medal with the letters “KKK” cut out and the words ‘Member in Good Standing’ on the front. 1 pc.
W. H. and J. T. Moffett Papers. New Market, Tenn. 1830s-1880s (Gift of Mr. and Mrs. John Armistead) (Account books).
- Account books 1
- Annual Register for Synodical Female College 1
- Arkansas 1
- Autograph albums 1
- Bethel, A. L. 1
- Bible Society of the Confederate States 1
- Bibles 1
- Bonny Kate Chapter D.A.R. 1
- Branch Bank of Tennessee 1
- Business cards 1
- Charles Janeway 1
- Coal kiln 1
- Coleman House 1
- Cunningham, Samuel Blair, 1797-1867 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution 1
- Deeds 1
- Diaries 1
- Earnest, Thomas J. 1 ∧ less
- English 1