Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 36
Architectural and design plans, the Gateway Pavilion at Volunteer Landing (Knoxville Regional Visitors’ Center)
Architectural Plans for the Knoxville Custom House and Post Office (Photocopies from the National Archives) (sheet 10 only)
Architectural Plans for the Knoxville Custom House and Post Office. (Photocopies from the National Archives) (Sheet 10, Elevation of the Prince Street (west) side of the Custom House
Architectural plans for the residence of Mr. N. E. Logan (copies) (Gift of Mr. & Mrs. Robert F. Samples)
Architectural plans for the residence of Mr. N. E. Logan, Lyons View, 1929. Frank O. Barber, architect. 5 sheets ( ground floor, first floor, second floor, garden front & north front elevations, east end and west end elevations). Photocopies.
Architectural drawings of Barber & McMurry Architects, Knoxville, through 1959. The plans and some renderings are available. Specifications were not provided. Plans are arranged in these groups: General 208; Churches 121; Residences 376; Schools 133; Total 838
1. Broadway Market, City of Knoxville, Tenn. Scale 3/16” to 1’ Fron[t] elevation. 60 x 18.”Bond copy made from a deteriorating blueprint, which was destroyed after copying. 2. Broadway Market, City of Knoxville, Tenn. Scale 3/16” to 1’ Front elevation. 37 x 6.” 3. Bearden Place. Broadway Market. End elevation. Xerox on bond. 30 x 12.” (Plans for buildings that may not have been built)
2 sets of architectural plans (Office Building and Settlement House), 5 sets of specifications, 4 Brookside Mills cotton labels, and photographs of Brookside Mills structures (2 interior, 3 exterior, 1 postcard). Plans by L. C. Waters, Knoxville architect.
Caswell Park Grandstand [Smithson Stadium] plans by Manley & Young. (photocopies) made from microfilm by City of Knoxville, Department of Engineering via William E. Cole. 5 sheets (very faint).
“Dulin Gallery of Art: The Former Residence of Mr. and Mrs. H. L. Dulin 3100 Kingston Pike Knoxville Tennessee” ARCH 201 Summer Project by Ward Seymour.
4 charcoal drawings (14” x 16.5”) 3 interior, 1 exterior
8 pen-and-ink drawings (22.5” x 28.5”) site plan, 1st floor plan, 2nd floor plan, front elevation, rear elevation, 3 pages of details
East Main Avenue Methodist Church, Knoxville, Tenn. Architectural plans and drawings. W. A. Rutherford, 1945. The plans are blueprints. Some photostats very discolored and discarded.
Custom House as built plans 2005. (final version) (East Tennessee History Center). Started 2001, completed 2004/05. Barber & McMurry, Architects. Received ca. 2014 via Malcolm Rogers.
Ed Green architectural plans. Plans selected by the donor as among his best and favorite projects from work on residences and churches. Formerly principal Ed Green & Associates
George F. Barber architectural drawings of Duncan house. Blueline copies.
George F. Barber architectural plans for the Dr. Julius J. Boeheim residence, Du Quoin, Ill., currently owned by Jane Minton
George F. Barber plans and elevations for the Dr. Julius J. Boeheim residence, Du Quoin, Ill.,, currently owned by Jane Minton
George F. Barber architectural plans for the John A. Parsons residence, Leipsic, Ohio, now owned by Becky Shawber.
Drawings: 1) Front Elevation 2) Right Side Elevation 3) Left Side Elevation 4) Rear Elevation 5) First Floor Plan 6) Second Floor Plan 7) Roof Plan 8) Foundation Plan 9) Main Staircase Views 10) Kitchen Cupboard and Door Views
George F. Barber plans for the William Peters residence and one drawing for the Peters & Bradley Mill. Gift of Chester Kilgore.
Original drawings down by Eugene E. Burr, Architect for several buildings in Rugby Tennessee:
Folder 1: Rugby Visitors Center (1983/1984) - floor plans, sections, location map, elevations - Job Number 8314; 9 sheets --- Rugby Amphitheater (1987) - location plan, section, plan - Job Number P8717; 1 sheet --- Rugby Boundary and Topographic Survey (1983)
Folders 2 & 3: Historic Rugby Village Center (1983) - Job Number 8300; 40 sheets
“Whirlwind” the home of Mr. and Mrs. Jake F. Butcher, Anderson County, Tennessee. Black line copies of blue prints by Community Tectonics, Inc., 1972. 4 sheets
The Journal & Tribune Building was designed by R. F. Graf, local Knoxville architect. The plans were found in the building itself. This is the only known set of existing plans done by R. F. Graf.
Folder 1: Rendering plus 9 sheets of original plans Folder 2: Addition to Journal & Tribune Building, 1923 revision
Lawson McGhee Library, Architectural Plans, Additions (1952) Bealer & Wilhoit, Journal Bldg., Knoxville, Tenn., Blue line prints
Lawson McGhee Library, Architectural Plans, Proposed Additions (1951) Bealer & Wilhoit, Knoxville, Tenn. architects
Lawson McGhee Library. Blue Line Plans for Lawson McGhee Library, Bruce McCarty & Associates Architects (Public Library Collection)
Blue line plans for Lawson McGhee Library, Bruce McCarty & Associates Architects. (This folder is part the Public Library Collection.) Plans include: (set 1:) Details, (set 2:) Architectural, structural, mechanical/plumbing, and electrical drawings. March 18, 1969. Folder contains 2 sets of plans.
Market House & Public Hall plans by Baumann Bros. Architects. Also, Masonic Temple magazine rack plans.
Norris, Tennessee and other Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) architectural plans and drawings by Osborne H. Graves, T 12, Fountain City, Tenn.
- Knoxville (Tenn.) 25
- Architects 7
- Barber, George F. (George Franklin), 1854-1915 6
- Dwellings 6
- Architectural firms 5
- Architecture 4
- Architectural specifications 3
- Barber & McMurry Architects 3
- Lawson McGhee Library (Knoxville, Tenn.) 3
- Barber, Charles I. (Charles Irving), 1887-1962 2
- Bealer & Wilhoit 2
- Burr & Green Associated Architects 2
- Community Tectonics Inc. 2
- Knox County (Tenn.) Courthouse (Court House) 2
- Photographs 2
- Waters, Lewis Chalfont (L. C.), 1866-1941 2
- American Homes Publishing Company 1
- Anderson County (Tenn.) 1
- Arcade Building 1 ∧ less