Lenoir City Collection
Identifier: TAMIS-MIC 2021.004
Films contain possible raw news footage of the Lenoir City Golden Jubilee held in 1956. Citizens of the town and surrounding area dress in 19th c. clothing; classic cars are present and a parade occurs; also features Vonore and Harriman. Films also depict a parade in downtown Lenoir City and a dedication ceremony of the Fort Loudon Bridge on July 22, 1961.
No information is available. Presumed to have been acquired and previously transferred by TAMIS circa 2005-2006.
Language of Description
2 Reels (2 metal canisters) : 1 16mm black and white, silent film reel 1 16mm Kodachrome color, silent film reel ; approx. 1200' [00:25:46]
- Harriman (Tenn.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lenoir City (Tenn.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Loudon bridge (Tenn.) Subject Source: Local sources
- Parades Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Vonore (Tenn.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings