Palliser’s Court Houses...Knox County Court House drawings
Scope and Contents
QMM.1997-001 a : Photocopies of plans and drawings of the Knox County Court House, from Palliser’s Court Houses, City Halls, Jails, etc., No. 2, July 1889. Includes cover sheet and plates 31-36. Copies obtained from the Library of Congress (correspondence re: copies is with plans). + original photographic prints added to folder QMM.1997-001 b. Made by the Library of Congress in 1979. Six photographic prints.
Conditions Governing Access
Material is available for research. Prior arrangement MUST be made by contacting the Calvin M. McClung Historical Collection at email@example.com
McClung Collection also has photographic reproductions of these plates (from which these photocopies were made).
- Court Houses Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Knox County (Tenn.) Courthouse (Court House) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Palliser’s Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Palliser’s Court Houses...Knox County Court House drawings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Calvin M. McClung Historical Collection Repository
601 S Gay Street
Knoxville Tennessee 37902 United States