John Sevier Home and other buildings
Scope and Contents
Six photographs (2 are duplicates) of the home of John Sevier. Donor says there were taken by Nancy Rosette (Etta) Myers Slatery (1888-1965). 3 1/8 x 2 1/8” mounted on 5X4” mattes. SPC 2012.005.001 John Sevier’s Plantation Home, Pickens Gap Pike near junction of Neubert Springs Pike. + enlarged copy print, glued into file folder. SPC 2012.005.002 O.L. Slatery near John Sevier Home. SPC 2012.005.003 John Sevier old home near Neubert Springs. SPC 2012.005.004 John Sevier’s smokehouse near Neubert Springs. The house was also known as Marble Springs.
Conditions Governing Access
Material is available for research. Prior arrangement MUST be made by contacting the Calvin M. McClung Historical Collection at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scanned & added to Digital Collection, February 2012.
- John Sevier Home Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Marble Springs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- John Sevier Home and other buildings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Calvin M. McClung Historical Collection Repository
601 S Gay Street
Knoxville Tennessee 37902 United States