Ephemera related to Homer L. Williams of Morristown, Tenn.
Scope and Contents
1) Receipt for $10 from Morristown Lodge No. 231, F. & A. M. 1915.
2) Letter of recommendation for Homer L. Williams from Carriger & Berry of Morristown, Tenn. 1918
3) Membership card for Amra Grotto (masonic) in Knoxville, Tenn. 1923.
4) Membership card for Amra Grotto (masonic) in Knoxville, Tenn. 1924.
5) Check in the amount of $1 to be drawn on First National Bank (Kaw City, Okla.) signed by H. L. Williams.1927.
Folder also contains letter from donor.
- 1915 - 1927
Conditions Governing Use
Material is available for research. Prior arrangement MUST be made by contacting the Calvin M. McClung Historical Collection at firstname.lastname@example.org
Language of Materials
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Calvin M. McClung Historical Collection Repository
601 S Gay Street
Knoxville Tennessee 37902 United States