Alice Warner Milton Papers.
Scope and Contents
Most of this collection is concerned with Fort Loudon, early East Tennessee history, historic preservation and the Association for the Preservation of Tennessee Antiquities. The collection includes manuscripts, documents, papers, slides and photographs. Associated microfilm was added to the microfilm collection. Boxes of files and papers. There were small collections of original manuscripts from William Blount and Charles Campbell which are cataloged separately.
Conditions Governing Access
Material is available for research. Prior arrangement MUST be made by contacting the Calvin M. McClung Historical Collection at email@example.com
13 boxes + one box of maps
Books and microfilm received with this collection have been added to the library collection.
- Association for the Preservation of Tennessee Antiquities (APTA) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fort Loudon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Milton, Alice Warner Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Alice Warner Milton Papers.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Calvin M. McClung Historical Collection Repository
601 S Gay Street
Knoxville Tennessee 37902 United States